Saturday, December 20, 2008

How fit are you?

I have been planning to purchase a gym equipment for a long time. So, as soon as I got my bonus for this year, I paid a visit to Fitness Concept store in IOI mall.

The equipment of my choice was Body solid's G1S dual station gym. It cost me a whopping RM 3,000.00 and I shall write a review about it after its delivered on wednesday.

I also had my fitness level measured today by body composition analyzer. Below is the reproduction of the report i received.

BODY TYPE : STANDARD
GENDER : MALE
AGE : 24
HEIGHT : 170 cm
WEIGHT : 72.1 kg
BMI : 24.9
BMR : 6733 kJ (1609 kcal)
IMPEDANCE : 474 ohm
FAT% : 24.9%
FAT MASS : 18.0 kg
FFM : 54.1 kg
TBW : 39.6 kg

DESIRABLE RANGE
FAT% : 14 - 20%
FAT MASS : 8.8 - 13.5 kg

TARGET BF% is : 20%
PREDICTED WEIGHT : 67.7 kg
PREDICTED FAT MASS : 13.6 kg
FAT TO LOSE : 4.4 kg

So, despite all the workout I've been doing for the past few months I'm still a little overweight it seems. But, I was also informed that once we start building mass (body building) BMI cannot be applied anymore.

I have already made my new year's resolution. How about you? How fit are you?



P.S: You can also refer to the bottom of my blog for fitness tips. Its updated daily!!

No comments: