Thursday, December 25, 2008

My home gym

Like I wrote in my previous post, my Body solid G1S home gym was delivered on wednesday. With that my home gymnasium collection is almost complete.

Why do I say its almost complete? Actually, the equipments I have is sufficient to train all the major muscle groups for a novice body builder. But, what my father feels that it should have a treadmill to be complete....Hmmm, why would I wanna spoil his wish?

Well, now I'm on a hunt for treadmill. The good news is he'll fund for the treadmill and also some minor renovation of my gymnasium (actually I used up the store room space for my gym =) ).

Enough said. Now, let together admire my home gym collection.

Chin up bar at the entrance to my room

Dumbells collection

Bench press & sit-up station

Stationary bike - my cardio workout station

Behold!!! My new Body solid G1S home gym




...And occasionally some outdoor activities =)
Ooops, I almost forgot. Merry christmas and Happy new year to all my friends.

No comments: